DECLARATION OF FAITH
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures and their absolute reliabilty and authority,without error,in the original manuscripts.
2. In the virgin birth, atoning death, bodily reurrection, and deity of Jesus Christ.
3. That man is a fallen creature, sinful by nature and choice, can only become a child of God by regeneration by the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit.
4. That salvation is by penitent faith in Christ as our substitute, on the merits of His atoning death and shed blood.
5. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second to reign on the Earth a thousand years.
6. In the eternal blessedness for the saved, and in the eternal punishment for the lost.
7. In the need for a personal endowment of power by the Holy Spirit, who already lives in the body of each Christian.
8. In the duty of each Christian to live a holy life, to make soul winning the main end of all Christian work; that God's great commission never changes, as the principal obligation of churches and Christians, and that this includes mass evangelism as well as personal soul winning through other means and agencies.